Saturday, November 3, 2007

Peter my pet praying mantis


Hi, this is Peter, my pet praying mantis. His nickname is Alien. Doesn't his head look like maybe what a Martian, or alien would look like? Peter is a real easy guy to take care of. I let him out in the back yard (with his leash on, of course) , and he is happy. He will lay out the sun, and catch some rays. When he is hungry, he crawls into the grass, and hides. Next thing you know, he will have found some kind of dinner, a fly or two maybe.
At night he sleeps in his bed, a dinner bowl, with a little grass in it. He is really cool. He loves to watch tv. You can view more of my photos, by clicking on the link above.
Frank/ Abstracts.tv

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Fresno, CA, United States
Abstracts.tv

My Blogger Panel 4

Frank

My Blogger Panel 3